- Hun Yeon J, Chan KY, Wong TC, Chan K, Sutherland MR, Ismagilov RF, Pryzdial ELG, Kastrup CJ. A biochemical network can control formation of a synthetic material by sensing numerous specific stimuli. Sci Rep 2015; 5:10274.
- Talbot K, Meixner SC, Pryzdial ELG: Proteolytic modulation of factor Xa–antithrombin complex enhances fibrinolysis in plasma. BBA-Proteins Proteom 2013; 1834:989-995.
- Sheffield WP, Bhakta V, Talbot K, Pryzdial ELG, Jenkins C: Quality of frozen transfusable plasma prepared from whole blood donations in Canada: An update. Transfus Apher Sci 2013; 49:440-446.
- Vanden Hoek AL, Talbot K, Carter ISR, Vickars L, Carter CJ, Jackson SC, MacGillivray RTA, Pryzdial ELG: Coagulation Factor X Arg386 specifically affects activation by the intrinsic pathway: A novel patient mutation. J Thromb Haemost 2012; 10:2613-2615.
- Sutherland MR, Simon AY, Serrano K, Schubert P, Acker JP, Pryzdial ELG: Dengue virus persists and replicates during storage of platelets and red blood cell units. Transfusion 2016:doi10.1111/trf.13454.
- Simon AY, Sutherland MR, Pryzdial ELG: Dengue virus binding and replication by platelets. Blood 2015; 126:378-85.
- Pryzdial ELG, Sutherland MR, Ruf W: The procoagulant envelope virus surface: contribution to enhanced infection. Thromb Res 2014; 133:S15-17.
- Sutherland MR, Simon AY, Serrano K, Schubert P, Acker J, Pryzdial ELG: Dengue virus persists in stored platelets and red blood cells. Transfus Med Rev 2014; 28:167.
- Sutherland MR, Ruf W, Pryzdial ELG: Tissue factor and glycoprotein C on herpes simplex virus type 1 are protease-activated receptor 2 cofactors that enhance infection. Blood 2012; 119:3638-3645.